Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 2:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « first neuro visit today »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   first neuro visit today
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: first neuro visit today  (Read 234 times)
renny3
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

first neuro visit today
« on: Mar 25th, 2004, 4:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My husband had his first visit with the neurologist today.  I got his name from the ouch website. He unfortunately confirmed my suspicion that it was CH.

I wasn't at the visit but gave him a sheet of information and questions to ask  regarding meds,etc that I got from this site.  (he was impressed by my knowledge- thanks to all of you)  My husband said he seemed pretty knowledgable and mentioned his cluster patients.  He gave my husband detailed paperwork on CH including meds and O2 and a ton of information,  most of which I've seen on this site.  It seems like this office is with the program so to speak.

My husband got a script for imitrex (nasal spray) for now.  He hasn't had h/a for a week now and the dr thinks he may have finished a cycle.  Who knows how long this will last.  He has an appt for a MRI next week (just to make sure) and a followup appt with the neuro soon.  I'm not gonna push the O2 and imitrex injection just yet since he's out of the cycle but if he gets back in the torture mode I'll get the O2 and injectable imitrex.  I don't think that'll be a problem since his handouts mention that.

I can't thank you all enough for the support and wealth of information I've received.  Who knows how many dr.s and visits my husband would've had to make before figuring out the problem.

I don't know how bad it'll get but WE'LL BE READY!!!!
And my husband will have me to help, love and support him unconditionally.

Thanks and God Bless.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss