Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 10:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « For the Supporter »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   For the Supporter
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: For the Supporter  (Read 235 times)
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

For the Supporter
« on: May 4th, 2004, 3:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I posted this in the General Posts area a couple days ago and it just now struck me that it might be better suited here where the people who need to see it might.  Brain must have been on vacation that day.

After being hit out of the blue with a K10 last night (are you sure there's not an 11?) and having no more Zomig to help deal with it my wife broke down.  She told me how useless she feels when an attack hits and how she feels she should be able to DO something.  I explained to her that by her just being there for me and staying with me through the attacks and afterwards she was doing more than anyone else could.    

You supporters need to know the wonderful things you do for those of us that suffer just by being there to comfort us and hold our hands while we walk through the pain and the darkness that is ours to bear.  

I wrote a poem for my wife and I wanted to share it with you as well.  

Here’s to a special person  
At least she is to me  
She’s everything I need in life  
Just perfect as you’ll see  

She’s so full of love and care  
When others hurt she cries  
She doesn’t even have to know them  
Her heart’s so big in size  

She’s always there to hold my hand  
And say it’ll be all right  
I feel so lucky just to lay  
Beside her late at night  

She thinks she’s doing nothing  
So helpless does she feel  
But without her I’d not be here  
My life the pains would steal  

So here’s to someone special  
To know her makes me smile  
I thank God for my loving wife  
Who makes my life worthwhile  

Love to all who support others, especially my wife.  

Mike   a.k.a.  Gator
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: For the Supporter
« Reply #1 on: May 5th, 2004, 9:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks Gator... I read it over there and I am a poet myself... I loved it... would you like me to make a graphic of it for your wife... tell me what she likes or send me a pic of her and i will fade her into the background........or a pic of you guys together.....or something that she likes LOL   whatever... I like to keep busy while Im on this diet of Iraq and Falluja.......... my graphics keep my mind and my clicking finger off the news channels.............. love to you and your family ree

if you cant find a pic tell me what she loves I have several graphics and pics.............
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2004, 9:45am by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss