Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 1:38pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Re: He's depressed and I don't know how to help hi »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Re: He's depressed and I don't know how to help hi
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: He's depressed and I don't know how to help hi  (Read 412 times)
sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

« on: Oct 7th, 2005, 11:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello & welcome back!!
has he tryed 02, pain pills for my husband makes the pain worse!! to the left of this board is tons of info on meds that help a CH'er, read, read, read, & print out info to take to his DR.'s !!
get him on this site to talk also, it really helps to know that you are not alone in the fight with the beast!!
& that there are people out there going thriugh the same thing & feelings!! I'm sure it will help with the depression!!
sorry you are here, but you are in the right place, there is alot of info, support, & awesome people here to help us fight the good fight!!! so stick around & read, ask questions & read!!
Lots of Prayers Jolene
PFDAN
IP Logged
ClstrHeadSupport
New Board Junior
USA 

Supporter of my Cluster Head, Stephen Pope.

PopeFamily_430  
WWW Email

« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2005, 2:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

He's tried O2 but only when he was in the ER.  And from what I've been told it needs to be taken at the first sign of pain.  So that's something I want him to try again.
IP Logged

Sara Pope
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss