Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Family Services »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Family Services
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Family Services  (Read 1822 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Family Services
« on: Jan 10th, 2006, 8:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A letter from Linda Howell,

Family Services Team Chairperson

Family Services is now up and running and we hope that this part of OUCH-US can help individual family’s sort through the problems that arise due to someone in the family suffering from Cluster headaches. This site is for supporters as well as sufferers because as we have learned …..this condition affects every aspect of our lives and every person in it.  
Let me introduce the team.

My name is Linda Howell and I am a chronic sufferer for 18 years.

Cathi is a supporter with several years of caring. She has a calming influence, a ready ear for venting, and has done her homework where CH is concerned.

Jackie is a long time supporter also. Her words of wisdom around these parts are legendary and I have the utmost respect and thankfulness that she decided to join this team.

Svenn is a longtime member of CH.com, as well as OUCH. Retired, he spends many of his hours on CH.com, sharing his expertise and support.  He is currently working with doctors in Norway to effectively control CH, he brings a long history of experiences to this table. Svenn is a gentle, caring soul, who is always ready to offer an ear, a shoulder or a kick in the seat.. whatever is appropriate at the time.

We welcome suggestions as to how we can be of help. There is a dedicated chat room (link to the left). Please feel free to e-mail us with a question and we will do our very best to help you. It may be to provide links to help your specific problem or research data that you may not be able to find, or if you need, we can call you personally if that is your wish and talk to you one on one.  

You are not alone in this fight and never will be again.

http://www.ouch-us.org  

and then click on Family Services.

Linda Howell

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: Family Services
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12th, 2006, 7:37pm »

I can help too Linda..... If you need me.... love to you and Good luck all... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
mrs mac
New Board Veteran
Scotland 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12th, 2006, 10:06pm »

thank you!!!!

i am also a supporter, and would gladly help with any other supporters who need it, as well as support for sufferers!!!

just ask??

sandra  
xxxxxx
IP Logged
ABarham
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

weezerbarham  

« Reply #3 on: Feb 28th, 2006, 11:36am »

I'm here too for any help I can give.  I'm new to the site, but a longtime supporter of my son.  Just yell and I'll do what I can.

PFD&N to all
IP Logged

Louise
Mother of CH son
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15th, 2007, 10:03pm »

Thanks you guys.....[url][/url]
ROCK
thebbz
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:57pm »

Thanks John.    Wink

Here is a more direct link to Family Services than the above one.   http://www.ouch-us.org/familysvs/familysvs1.shtml

We're here to help in every way we can....
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:57pm by Linda_Howell » IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: May 24th, 2008, 1:48am »

we're still here and trying to help....
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss