Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 7:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I am feeling used....... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   I am feeling used.......
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am feeling used.......  (Read 340 times)
anniibell
New Board Newbie
USA 

I am feeling used.......
« on: Feb 14th, 2006, 8:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Embarassed dear all supporters:

i am so down today.....i do have my own depression and anxiety to deal with, which is even harder when my boyfriend of 6 yrs is going through his sessions with the beast.  
i have been there for him everyday.....the good times....the bad times....just last weekend, i stayed with him in the hospital for 3 days.....when his CH's got sooooo bad.  
he is getting close to the end of this cycle.....which is so good!!!

am i being selfish or a total bitch?  today is valentine's day....he hasn't even called....or anything.  i feel used...like he just needs me to help him through these hards times, which i do with all of my being!  but not one....i love you today......  i'm not looking for sympathy......just venting i guess.  
thanks for listening....HAPPY F***ING VALENTINE'S DAY bigcry
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: I am feeling used.......
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15th, 2006, 12:27am »

Aw, I'm sorry.  Sad  It doesn't feel good when you think you're being taken for granted.  
Is this unique to his CH cycles? How does he do when not in cycle?  I think that's the bigger issue.  
Hopefully, he'll have surprised you by now. But if he hasn't...be sure to let him know your feelings are hurt. I find using "I" messages very effective. So instead of "You are such a jerk for not appreciating me!" I use, "When you didn't make an effort to be with me or do something special, I felt used and hurt." Good luck and feel better. hugs, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
anniibell
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: I am feeling used.......
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15th, 2006, 6:52pm »

Undecided
thanks.....i'm feeling better today.  we talked on the phone last night...it didn't go good.  we just totally misunderstood each other.  he knows his cycles are hard on our relationship, but we always manage to get through.  hopefully we can get back to are 'normal' life soon.
thanks for your kind words.  things are going to be better.

beth
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss