Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 7:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A great big thanks!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   A great big thanks!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A great big thanks!!  (Read 291 times)
pops36
New Board Newbie
Scotland 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

A great big thanks!!
« on: Mar 18th, 2006, 12:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi all, I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who answered my son a few nights ago when I was having a bad one.  Steven is such a wonderful kid and it's awful to know this is worrying him so much.  We have had a good talk but already everything he was doing was just right. He kept bringing me water, talking to me to help calm me and best of all, gave me a hug, (at seventeen he doesn't do hugs so often any more).  That almost made it worth it, ( I said almost!!)  Anyway thank you all so much, it's great to know that there are so many people willing to help.

Pops365
IP Logged
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: A great big thanks!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 2:16pm »

Pops36

It's amazing sometimes just how well our kids know us to know what it is we need.  My two are real troopers during the worst of times.  Cluster Kids can and do help us cope in so many ways.

I'm glad your son came here, and I'm glad he's finding the support he needs to continue to support you, and to cope for himself.

We're here for you too, never forget that.

Pegg
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
mrs mac
New Board Veteran
Scotland 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 9:49pm »

clusters can be real hard on kids too, i know that my two know exactly what is going on with their dad,and they are only 12 and 9!!!

i am glad your son came here and found some help from us!!!

i hope you are feeling better now, and the beast leaves you in peace for a while

pfdan

sandra xxx
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 11:50pm »

I have sent MY son your sons e-mail address so he can also talk to him peer to peer.

You have every right to be so very proud of your son.  His post here made me cry with the frustration he must feel.  That is not to make you feel at all guilty, just to let you know you have a great kid there.

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss