Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 3:54pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Need Your Support! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Need Your Support!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Need Your Support!  (Read 552 times)
Wendy1
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

Need Your Support!
« on: Jun 21st, 2006, 7:21am »

Ok, here goes.  It's only been about a yr (i usually get a 2 yr reprieve), but I feel the BEAST, today.

Not surprised however, the husband is gone as of 3 wks ago and my 23 yr marriage has finally fallen apart.  My almost 18 and 15 yr old daughters are doing a HUGE number on me.  The oldest daughter is 12 yrs out with a cardiac transplant and we just found out yesterday that she's had mono for at least 3 wks, which now I can understand her bad behavior, however it doesn't help.

The husband thinks I'm the biggest bitch in the whole world and blah, blah blah.

Hoping I can sound off to you guys cause I honestly just don't think I will make it through a cycle if it rears it's head now.  I'm going to see if I can get started on some Verapamil today, but he doesn't like giving me the huge doses I need to break/stop it.  Also, I usually end up with quite a few bad ones/er visits before things start to settle down, if ever! THIS IS THE VERY LAST thing I need.  I am scared to death for another cycle.  I don't think I will have the strength or coping ability.  I am so beat up by my girls and my husband mentally.  I do not have family, no parents, one sibling in a nursing home.  I have been seeing a therapist, but the once a week or so isn't cutting it.

Help!  Any advice?
IP Logged
Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Need Your Support!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 8:01am »

Wendy, PLEASE take a deep breath! You are NOT alone, and plenty here will be dropping in with their help, too. For now, please try to remember 2 things for starters.......YES, CH is a horrible pain.worst known to man....but you will not die from it. Aside from that, all the stress you are loaded with just might be enough to keep the beast away...ya never know.......
As for all you have swirling around you right now...........please, do vent..let it all out. It will help.

Settle in, take those deep breaths repeatedly as necessary, and feel a hug settle in around your shoulders.
I wish things were better right now for you.....now, begin wherever you'd like...
Wish there was more I could do- like take the pain away.....
Cathi   Kiss
IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Re: Need Your Support!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 9:59am »

Wendy, I'm going to copy your post over to the General Posts section - there's more readership over there.  It's just mostly supporters that hang out in this section and the sufferers quite often don't read every post here.  

I'm sorry you've got so much on your plate right now but you will find good comraderie here from this group.  Hang in there!

Margi
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss