Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 5:05am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Please take care of my Best Friend »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Please take care of my Best Friend
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please take care of my Best Friend  (Read 602 times)
BlaineD
New Board Newbie
Canada 

A Supporter for anyone who needs support

Please take care of my Best Friend
« on: Oct 12th, 2006, 1:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everyone,

This will unfortunately be my last post on this site.  I am a supporter for my Best Friend, but she has told me that she does not want to be friends anymore.

So my one wish is that you will all give her the support that I unfortunately can no longer give to her.  Her user name is AdaN.  I know that everyone will treat her amazingly.

Thank you all so much for this amazing experience... the last couple months I found something that I thought was compeletly gone in this society... and that is people helping people.  It is amazing and I am so proud to be able to say that I was a part of this, even though it was such a short amount of time.

Thank you again,

Hugs and painfree wishes to all,

Blaine
IP Logged
Major
New Board Newbie
Canada 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Please take care of my Best Friend
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12th, 2006, 4:34pm »

I'm really sorry to read this Blaine.  It sounds like you've done lots for her.

Best wishes to you.
IP Logged
Daddys_Devil

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12th, 2006, 8:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Blaine, we're all gonna miss ya. Take care and don't be afriad to peak in every now and again. Don't let the loss of a friendship make you loss what could mean many more. If she's really a true friend she'll come back. Don't delete your profile because if you guys do become friends again then you'll have to start all over again. Even if you're not her supporter it doesn't mean you can be there for some one else. Hang tough man.

Always,
Felicia  Cool
IP Logged
BlaineD
New Board Newbie
Canada 

A Supporter for anyone who needs support

« Reply #3 on: Oct 16th, 2006, 7:13pm »

Awwwww  Smiley
Thank you all so much, I was blinded and your kind words made me see the family that we are again.  I will definately be staying around I decided Grin  And the loss of one friendship shouldn't keep me from all the other friendships that I have and will make with my time here.  Thank you all so much,

Blaine
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss