Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:58am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Can some one answer some ?'s for me??? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Can some one answer some ?'s for me???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Can some one answer some ?'s for me???  (Read 626 times)
abbiedoll
New Board Newbie
USA 

Can some one answer some ?'s for me???
« on: Nov 29th, 2006, 10:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi ...Im Abbie and I am brand new to this.
I am almost positive that I suffer from CH as well...just havn't been officially diagnosed yet.  I have a CT scan tomorrow and am terrified, as I always dread the worst.
Ill tell you my symptoms and maybe if some of you share the same, please let me know. I have been reading alot of the posts and it all seems like what I go through every day, just maybe a few differences. Fist off, they start as a dull pressure behind my eye, as if something is pushing my eyeball out. Then, a bump on the right side of my head seems to be the trigger point. Sometimes if I rub it, it helps.  Sometimes the pain is bad, but mostly, its like a constant pressure on the right side of my head. In my sinus, behind my eye, and the lower part of my skull behind my ear. I hate it!!! It drives me mad, consuming my thoughts.  Its like the right side of my head is heavier than the left and the pressure keeps building. Any of this the same fo anyone else? Also it makes me feel ill sometimes, cause its an awkwars feeling. The major difference I notice from other ppl is, the only thing that helps me is if I go to sleep. I can wake up and feel normal in the am for a few hours and then it hits again. Huh
IP Logged
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

Re: Can some one answer some ?'s for me???
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29th, 2006, 11:16pm »

G'day Abs and sorry you have to be here but it's a great start to finding out what's going on.  Over on the left is a button marked 'Cluster Quiz'.  

Give it a go and let us know how you get on.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
abbiedoll
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Nov 30th, 2006, 7:08pm »

I took the quiz the other day and signs piont to yes..CH.
Had my CT scan today and shoul know more next week.
Thanks for the reply!

Abbie
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30th, 2006, 9:22pm »

Hiya Abbie,

I am sorry you are suffering.
Do me a favor, post an intro in the getting to know you section.
You will get more hits (excuse the pun as we call attacks "hits"Wink to this post.
This is the board for spouses and significant others or those of us who are reaching out to other supporters in dealing with our own significant others.

There is tons of info and if this is brand new it can be very scary.
Some experience devestatingly painful attacks thinking for sure they have a tumor and will die immediately while others have tremendous pain but not as bad for their first experiences.
Time will tell if they are clusters and how they present.
They are of course called cluster headache because they come in clusters.
Headache is a misnomer.

I can tell you this though..........None of us can go to sleep with a CH so I would lean towards saying no.
It sounds like migraine.

If by chance that you do ever develop CH then You will learn more than most doctors and will be provided information that can help you educate your doctor to receive proper treatment.

Good luck!

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss