Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 10:08pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Might Be »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Might Be
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Might Be  (Read 558 times)
puppylove41
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Might Be
« on: Jul 20th, 2007, 4:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The neuro told my husband yesterday he might have CH. This has been going on for 2 years now. This is the third thing they called it. I came on here for over 6 hours yesterday and read. I never heard of CH, After reading I think that may be part of what is going on with him.  
He has other things like his right eye shut, by shut I mean the lid closes tight. He has no wringles on the right side of his forhead, the right brow is down while the left is up.  
 They were calling all this Blepherospasms, even the pain in his head, which is how all this started 2 years ago. But they seemed like they just weren't listening when he said shooting,stabbing pain. We went to 3 doctors in Pa. and they same thing over there. We are going to the family doctor on Wed. and I will ask her if this could be 2 different things we are looking at. He is getting so depressed, We sit out side in the morning with our coffee and I can see his head jump (lack of better word) and know he just had pain shooting through. Well thanks for letting me vent here.The doctor put him on Topamax but it will be a month till full mg. in system. LOL I wrote this once and didn't put in subject so had to do over.
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Might Be
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 9:38pm »

If you are going to Pa then get to Jefferson Headache!!!!

Good luck, many hugs and we are here for ya
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
QnHeartMM
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: Might Be
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:48am »

Hi Puppylove -
Getting the right diagnosis is like winning the battle. Now if you find CH is the best, you can start to work on the war. Welcome to the board. We're here for you both.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss