Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 5:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « MINOR VICTORY & MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   MINOR VICTORY & MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: MINOR VICTORY & MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!  (Read 498 times)
annar
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

platanoanna  
Email

MINOR VICTORY & MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!
« on: Oct 26th, 2007, 4:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So I'm doing a victory dance today, literally!!! After calling my husbands neurologist every day for a week I finally got my husband an Rx for 10 O2 lpm, an Rx for a good re-breather mask with bag, an Rx for more imitrex injections, upped his dose of Topamax, a new steroid drug AND a note for his work so they will semi-understand the magnitude of what he suffers from and will aid him as much as possible should he get hit while at work. So I'm posting here, cause you are the only ones who know what kind of effort this takes.  

My husband has suffered from clusters for over 20 years. He is episodic and this is only my second cycle with him. He's currently at about 5 CH's a day right now, but I know it may get worse. If it weren't for all of you I wouldn't even know what to ask the doctors for or how to help him wrestle with the demon. So many many many thanks to everyone that contributes to this amazing board. I'd be lost were it not for you. Not to mention the sanity that is offered by all of your stories. It's so wonderful to know we're not alone. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Wishing everyone PFDAN!
-Anna  Grin

P.S. My husband uses my login also, as setting up his own right now is just too much to handle, so if you see the tag "rrr" at the bottom, it's him and not me.   Cheesy
IP Logged

Supporter of a CH-er for 5 years
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

Re: MINOR VICTORY & MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26th, 2007, 6:26pm »

Dear Anna

You are most welcome and I am so glad to hear that things are getting better for both of you.

You and your husband will never be alone again. This is family and we mean it with all our hearts.

Whatever you need, just give a holler, there will be someone who can help.

In the mean time, continue to fight the good fight and ENJOY LIFE TO THE MAX !! Kiss
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26th, 2007, 9:21pm »

Hey Anna I am in the same sad place with you right now... watching my husband do the dance daily... its not easy at all... good for you that you are fighting the fight for him...  

thinking about you Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26th, 2007, 9:27pm »

Hugs and prayers and painfree vibes to Anna and Ree and all the other supporters and their CHers.

Hang tough brothers and sisters !

Love ya all

HUGS
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
Angie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
Canada 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30th, 2007, 8:44am »

You are a trooper Anna

Good for you, I love this place for all the support.

Keeps us all sane, we are not alone in this fight.

Angie
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss