Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 10:22pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « There are .... messages for you »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Technical Problems for the Webmaster
(Moderator: DJ)
   There are .... messages for you
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: There are .... messages for you  (Read 312 times)
ave

Email

There are .... messages for you
« on: Mar 17th, 2002, 9:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

No hurry at all, DJ, but what do I do to erase the message that I have two responses  waiting for me?

I clicked and read the messages in question already.  

Does the notice stay up there? Do you add new numbers? Does it disappear as I am notified of responses to a different message?

Just wanted to know, thanks
IP Logged
Riccardo
New Board Old Timer
Italy 

Serial kisser... and Stetsons lover...

WWW Email

Re: There are .... messages for you
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17th, 2002, 11:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

May be I misinterpreted your question (I know, YOUR English is not good.... ;D) But:
to delete a single message TO you, you have only to click "Delete this message" on the right of the window.
To delete ALL messages, click on top "DElete ALL messages".

YOu can (and have to, sometimes) delete your "out" messages (the messages YOU write) clicking on the top "OUTBOX" and then "Empty Outbox", or remove only the messages you want, by clicking on the right "Remove"

All this applies to the private messages. If you meant posts, any post from you have the "Remove" link on the right. If you did a double post, just click Remove on one of them

Ciao AVE, a big kiss  Kiss
IP Logged

Riccardo OUCH-Italia
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss