Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 7:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « No Pictures Showing »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Technical Problems for the Webmaster
(Moderator: DJ)
   No Pictures Showing
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: No Pictures Showing  (Read 366 times)
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

No Pictures Showing
« on: Dec 20th, 2002, 1:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Maybe someone can help with this.  Some of the pictures posted just come up with an X in the box where the picture should be.  

The same happened on the OUCH site...no navigation bar has ever showed up...didn't know you could even get around the site till I got online with my laptop, then I joined.  Everyone kept saying there was so much info on the site, needless to say, I was a tad bit confused.

I can access OUCH if someone posts a link, but not from the actual home page.

Tracey
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

Re: No Pictures Showing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 6:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The problem with the OUCH site is that the naviagtion bar is a JAVA script.  If you can't see it, you are either running an older version web browser (you can get the newer versions of Explorer or Netscape at their web sites for free) or you do not have JAVA enabled in your browser.

To enable JAVA in Explorer, in your tool bar click on 'Tools', 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Advanced' tab. scroll down to Microsoft VM and make sure JAVA Console and JIT compiler are enabled.

If all else fails you can use this link:
http://www.clusterheadaches.org/nav.htm
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss