Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 8:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Spam Commenters »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Technical Problems for the Webmaster
(Moderator: DJ)
   Spam Commenters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Spam Commenters  (Read 648 times)
ckelly181
New Board Old Timer
USA 

To err is human; To forgive, canine.

Email

Spam Commenters
« on: Nov 13th, 2003, 7:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There are a few scum-bucket spam commenters on the guestbook. Just fries me. I don't know if DJ gets rid of these vermin...

Here's the email of a few:

Phentermine <georgekmna@aol.com>
UZOAGBA <UZOAGBA@yahoo.com>

I know that's not many (I saw the pile that was there not too long ago), but you have to swat the gnats when they're flying...

Chris
IP Logged

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Relivforlife

Email

Re: Spam Commenters
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2003, 10:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi DJ,
I am new to this board and was sharing some things that have helped me by way of a nutritional product that is doing great things for people.  I have rec'd a horrible email from a Donald Young who has a dirt mouth.  Here's his email  bgull2@earthlink.net.  I don't think you would allow this.  If you want a copy of the email sent to me, I will gladly send it to you.
I might not have had cluster headaches, but I was in just as much pain as the others, just different issues.  I was just trying to help, but I guess I was wrong.
Sorry
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

Re: Spam Commenters
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 5:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Reliv/Toni

I'm sure you do mean to help, and maybe you even believe that your nutritional substance can help people here, but you need to educate yourself about our condition before you start posting stuff.
This is a site for CH sufferers and their supporters and families. Until you have an idea what CH is caused by, what happens to us when we are experiencing an attack and what it means to suffer from it then it is very, very foolish to be recommending remedies.

That is why you have had antagonistic emails (including mine)

Wendy

P.S. Kind of you to give DJ  Donald's email, but do you know, I think he might just already have it!
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2003, 6:11am by pubgirl » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss