Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 4:16am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Not Finding my last Posts »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Technical Problems for the Webmaster
(Moderator: DJ)
   Not Finding my last Posts
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Not Finding my last Posts  (Read 1091 times)
GingerS224
New Board Newbie
USA 

I hate pain!

Not Finding my last Posts
« on: Jan 8th, 2006, 11:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Since I am new here and the board is Big to say the least I was using the "username" and find last 10 posts to find and view my posts since I am not getting any email notices when people respond.  

Regretably this only worked for me once about a week or so ago and now it's not working at all.

So if any of you replied to my posts, my apologies for not responding to them...I can't find em  Shocked so it's nothing personal LOL   I don't get here often enough to keep up so my posts are needles in the CH board hay stack somewhere.   laugh

Anyway Great Site here for us CH sufferers and I don't say that lightly (ugh!)  

To those that created this board Thank You Very Much and an even bigger thanks to all those that post new info.

Cheers!
Ging...

P.S. Can someone put a sticky on this so I can find it again?   laugh
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss