Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:56am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Member Map »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Technical Problems for the Webmaster
(Moderator: DJ)
   Member Map
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Member Map  (Read 1142 times)
I Cant Dance
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

Kicking "Fat Bastard" to the curb!

Member Map
« on: Apr 18th, 2006, 12:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have never been able to get anything to come up on the member map?  Anyone else have access to this feature?

Seems the seasrch does not work either.
IP Logged

"I can endure more pain than anyone you've ever met. That's why I can beat anyone I've ever met."
-Steve Prefontaine, "Without Limits"----Yeah Right! "I got yer pain right hiya."
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Member Map
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18th, 2006, 8:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Member Map takes a very long time to load, especially using dial up. At the very top of this page, on the left, next to the ch.com logo, there are search, home and email links. Use that search feature, it's much faster.
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss