Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How to be a GREAT supporter (Read 33298 times)
Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Re: How to be a GREAT supporter
Reply #50 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 3:24pm

Glad you found us.
There is a ton of helpful information on this site.  Read all you can...knowledge is power.
There are a lot of helpful people here and there is always someone around to help.
Welcome.... Smiley

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #51 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 7:34pm

suzycue5722 wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 2:48pm:
Some stuff I read on here I don't understand

If there is stuff here you don't understand, just ask!

IP Logged

txsonia
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Salisbury, NC
Reply #52 - Dec 31st, 2013 at 5:15am

I cried reading the message by 'George.  I am sitting here in the dark living room by myself as not to upset the rest of the household.
Living with clusters and living without support is misery.  For me, each aspect compounds the other.  I am so very thankful for finding support here.  This is truly the best one out there.
As a sufferer, I made sure to provide a detailed history of my attacks and symptoms therein.  I utilized this site as well as others in an attempt to educate potential supporters.  I am sorry to say it was and is so far not working.  Feel blessed those of you like George who have loved ones being so understanding.  I shall continue my effort of education for those around me.  I realize it is very disturbing to watch a cluster attack but I could use all the support and kindness I can get.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!