Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers? (Read 1987 times)
Toooooobusy
CH.com Newbie

Cluster F@cked

x0|San Francisco|USA||0|0|CA,California
Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers?
Mar 17th, 2008 at 12:02am

I'm newly diagnosed and yet to post my bio, promise I will soon, and noticed that there seem to be a lot of us in the city or at least the bay area and was wondering what you thought about a weekly or monthly get together.  Something casual like tea at Squat and Gobble, dessert at Tart to Tart or even a backyard barbecue.  Thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone's up for something.  Wink -Kris
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2008 at 12:03am by Toooooobusy »  

IP Logged

VALIS
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@cker
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 6:53pm

Hey Kris,

I'm in SF and new to CH.com too. The information and support I have found here has been invaluable!!! Fortunately for me, I have a good buddy here in the city who has had dealings with the beast and it has meant a lot to both of us to be able to talk to someone in person who knows the score. Anyway, all of this is long way of saying that yes, I would be up for a gathering. Perhaps we can get Red Bull to sponsor it! Let's see if anyone else responds and we can take it from there.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

~sean.

IP Logged

Toooooobusy
CH.com Newbie

Cluster F@cked

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 7:09pm

Sounds great! I'd say lets grab a beer....oh how I've been craving beer and I don't even like beer as a rule....but I hear that's a bad idea and have yet to do any personal "research" to see otherwise.  Hopefully some others will come forth.

IP Logged

VALIS
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 3:25pm

Hmmm....beer....  Cheesy Haven't had a drink in almost a month now. As soon as I found out it could be a trigger I stopped. Definitely think it has helped. From what I understand though it's cool once you're out of cycle so I'm looking forward to that. It's actually been quite a drag for me as a lot of my work is centered around networking and and having a few drinks is expected. I have had to let some of my colleagues know what's going on with me so they would understand.

Anyway, if no else responds, I'm still up for tea and crumpets some time soon.

~sean.

IP Logged

Toooooobusy
CH.com Newbie

Cluster F@cked

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 8:47pm

We could always just say screw it and drink with drugs on the ready.  I've got a bar keep that we could warn.  Nice little dive or we could do high tea at the secret garden tea room and wear festive hats.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

VALIS
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2008 at 8:57pm

It looks like it's just you and me then. Once we decide where and when we can post it for others to join if they want. PM me with your schedule and we can take it from there.

IP Logged

Toooooobusy
CH.com Newbie

Cluster F@cked

Reply #6 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 2:21pm

Okay, so I PMed you.  Have you vanished on me?

IP Logged

ReeseC
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

San Francisco
Re: Where are all the San Francisco Cluster F@ckers?
Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 3:05pm

SF clusterhead here.  Well, my house is in Fremont, but I wish I can afford to live in the city.  I just got out of cycle (mine started Jul. 4, and my last attack was Aug. 3 -- yay! *fingers crossed*).  Are either of you in cycle right now?

IP Logged

Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 3:14pm

HEYYY, SF contingent...........just so you know........there is CalOUCH...specifically organized for those in CA.........we have had several meet n greets...and we are a fun, intelligent, witty kinda group...in other words.... we LOVE us!
Our website is prtty slow going..especially in the summer when weather is too good to waste inside, but I encourage you to drop in, add your name to our lists and be known as a Cal OUCHer as well..we'll keep ya posted as to whens and wheres of meeting.
Meantime, DO set your teatime, and let us all know how it went........there is NOTHING like meeting another Clusterhead!
Now, go say Hi at Cal OUCH...........
Cathi

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 3:52pm

According to the where we live page here, there are almost 300 of us who live in Ca.

Here is the link to cal ouch.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We had our first get-together in Sacramento and the last one was in San Diego. 

Linda

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

mathieulives
CH.com Junior

San Francisco, CA
Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2008 at 6:27am

Any SF CH's still out there?

mathieulives  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!