Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gray skies and liquid sunshine (Read 3926 times)
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Gray skies and liquid sunshine
May 26th, 2008 at 1:37pm

Last weekend was sunny and 95.  This weekend is rainy and 55.  Looks like we'll be doing our grilling indoors, on the Foreman grill.  And no corn on the cob this year.....too damn expensive.  Used to be 8 ears for $1, now its 1 ear for $1.

What are yous doin for this lovely Memorial day?

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Gray skies and liquid sunshine
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2008 at 1:43pm

one ear for a dollar is still cheaper than it is here Bri - and yes we do grow the stuff too, it's not ALL imported!

It's cold, windy and frankly, GHASTLY here today too - I hope the rest of the week is nice as it's half term. (no school for the kids)

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #2 - May 26th, 2008 at 1:53pm

It is beautiful here.  It is sunny and 70 degrees out with a slight breeze.  Last nights storms made for a nicer day today.  Went out for breakfast with Ted for pancakes and now he is home working on his day off and I am surfing the net.  Not much else to do today since the kids are gone.  Latter this week we are going to the Grand Geneva at Lake Geneva for 3 days to celebrate my birthday and golf and have a blast doing other things at the resort.  Hope you are all enjoying your day off!!
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2008 at 1:54pm by Karla »  

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:17pm

Hot and sunny and humid here. (clarification needed: it's 82 degrees F - to me, that's hot).

Lazy weekend with not much planned except pork chops on the grill with rice pilaf and a veggie.  Teenager is off somehwere.

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #4 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:20pm

Steaks, potatoes & asparagus on the grill here.  It's beautiful out except for the damn wind! 

Other than eating, nothing is planned.  I'm sure hubby will be working on something or other and my 2 older kids will be arguing and the baby will cry every 2 hours cause she's hungry. Roll Eyes

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

alchemy
CH.com Alumnus

get out of my head

x1|Phoenix|USA|usa|122|228|AZ,Arizona
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:24pm

nothing planned, wife is working 12 hours today.

IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #6 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:45pm

It has been freezing in southern California. We've had the heater on!This weekend we had hail, snow in the local mountains and two tornados!! I've lived here my whole life and I've never seen anything like this.

Bring back the sunshine and earthqukes - stuff I'm used to.

~Kris

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #7 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:50pm

BTW, "freezing" for me is 65.

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:55pm

CostaRicaKris wrote on May 26th, 2008 at 2:50pm:
BTW, "freezing" for me is 65.

That's the point right before my blood starts to boil.

We just decided that we're going to visit my dad's grave at the Southern Wisconsin Veteran's Cemetery before we fire up the grill. He'll be gone 3 years tomorrow.

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2008 at 3:37pm

I worked.  Angry

IP Logged

kissmyglass
CH.com Alumnus

Don't Mix Triptans

Columbus, OH
Reply #10 - May 26th, 2008 at 3:49pm

I worked and my girly is lounging around in Florida...  I need to get some pointers from Alchemy.....

"It does so fucking look like her" - Picasso&&&&

IP Logged

Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Reply #11 - May 26th, 2008 at 8:49pm

Sorry Brian. Its 80 F and after a pleasent afternoon riding my Trike, I have Rib Eye steaks on the coals.

Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #12 - May 26th, 2008 at 8:57pm

It was a beautiful 70+ degree day here. Supposed to rain tonight. I spent a lot of the day cleaning out my cupboards which led to the ant holocaust that I started.

Charlie  Shocked

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #13 - May 27th, 2008 at 12:07am

i went off roading and i can't get my pics from my cam to my pc. i need some new equipment. Angry

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #14 - May 27th, 2008 at 1:35am

Took a run up to Warm Lake in south-central Idaho for the day. 

Coolish--around sixty degrees, but not bad at all.  Lots of fires up that way last year, and lots of burnt-over areas.  Still pretty up there, though.

Best,

George

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Warm_Lake_from_North_Shore.jpg (Attachment deleted)

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!