Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just a whinge... (Read 2586 times)
Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Just a whinge...
May 27th, 2008 at 4:37am

Sorry folks. I need a bit of a vent. The weather is playing havoc with my head and I'm all over the place. Hits are coming one after the other. I'm exhausted and overly emotional (I'm sure even the theme tune to The Littlest Hobo would send me into tears now).

I can't even vent properly to my OH because whenever I'm in a bad cycle I develop a stammer, which only makes me even more cross and upset. Maybe that from being tired.

Sometimes I just want to give up. I know you all know what I'm talking about there. Don't worry, I'm not giving up the fight completely yet...

Thanks for reading.
Em

PS - Great job on the site Deej. It's fantastic.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Just a whinge...
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008 at 5:19am

Hang in there Emily the weather is rotten at the moment and it doesn't help. Have you thought about maybe talking to your doctor about a steroid break? IE Having a couple of weeks of them just to give you a "holiday"?
Just trying to offer options!

Helen

IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2008 at 5:26am

Thanks lovely. My doc was really hesitant to put me on steroids, but I guess for these times it is worth thinking about.

I'm getting cabin fever too, not being able to go anywhere. Not that I feel like getting out of my pjs, but that's not the point.

I have this because I'm strong enough to beat it... I have this because I'm strong enough to beat it... I have this because I'm strong enough to beat it... Just keep saying it over and over again.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #3 - May 27th, 2008 at 11:25am

I'm sorry about that, Emily! Smiley Vent away as much as you need! I hope that the beast will notice your attitude and will leave quickly!

Wishing you lots of PF time asap,
Sanna
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2008 at 11:27am by sandie99 »  

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #4 - May 27th, 2008 at 1:46pm

Em, so sorry you're a "victim" -- If it helps any I'm with you right now... This weather is about to make me into a monster. And I've got a hyper 6 year old here who "demands" attention so I'm having to be calm. Not an easy tasks right now..... He knows when Granny hits the O2 to leave her alone for a little while, but other than that.......

Go ahead a vent ... that's what we're here for and we DO understand completely... 

Have you tried the Red Bull -- seems to help some (and I'm living on coffee). The pred taper sounds like a good idea. I hate steriods, but the pain is worse.... and you do what ya gotta do.

Check your PMs....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

debOUCH
CH.com Old Timer

..&^%*%$(*&^&^%..

x0|Holbrook|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:09pm

lots and lots of  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley heading your way...........................and YES U R AN AMAZING STRONG WOMAN.............................i am praying with all i have that u will have your seserved break quickly.....................
deb from long island Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Deb Piscitelli Powers winelova50  
IP Logged

Giovanni
CH.com Hall of Famer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x1|Cary|USA|usa|472|185|NC,North_Carolina
Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 9:28am

Hang in there Emily, we have all felt as you do right now at one time or another. Embarrassed  It will get better----promise.  In the meantime, I will keep you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

John  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!