Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dancing once again.... (Read 988 times)
KaiB
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Enid|USA||0|0|OK,Oklahoma
Dancing once again....
May 27th, 2008 at 2:16pm

sadly I return to post.  I have been reading here since my ccyle broke close to the end of March, but have not posted.  I was kinda hoping for a two year break (don't we all), anyway, the beast came back about five days ago.

I will go see docs for a complete looky through as the recent Kennedy news has me scared; in the meantime, back to two hours sleep at a time.  O2 does not work well enough for me to justify the hassle as I normally am way into a hit before I wake up.  I run naked without drugs, and my typical hit is gone in 30 mins after I get out of bed  (sure sleep well afterwards for a while).

Until this time, that is.  I promised that I would start the schrooms, log and report - which I will do.  I just read here about Rhodiola which sounds interesting.

Can anyone tell me if this is contraindicated before or during schroom therapy?  Should I give the Rhodiola (which I will research right now) a chance before the schrooms?

In the meantime, I'll keep the Kleenex and icewater on the bathroom counter.  c/ya, Kai

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!