Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mira Raether Needs Our Help (Read 1131 times)
Brew
Ex Member

Mira Raether Needs Our Help
May 27th, 2008 at 3:06pm

I started a thread on the Meetings and Gatherings board, but I thought I'd repeat myself here:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The band I'm in, The Empty Suits, will be playing for a fund-raiser at Habanero's, a Mexican restaurant located at 869 N. Mayfair Rd. in Wauwatosa, WI on Sunday June 22, 2008. We're not sure of the times yet, but it will be something like 5-8. I'll update the thread as I know more.

Little Mira Raether is in end-stage renal failure and desperately needs a kidney transplant. Here's a link that will tell you a little more about her:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You are all invited to attend, as are any good souls you would care to invite.

Here's a 3-minute video on Mira and her plight:

Let's show her and her family what can happen when a little clusterlove gets spread around.

IP Logged

alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus

Why didn't Noah swat those
two mosquitoes?

Cudahy, WI
Re: Mira Raether Needs Our Help
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2008 at 3:01pm

I'll do my best to be there!

Can't picture the restaurant.... I know the strip mall, and the mongolian bbq.... maybe I'll take the "scenic" route home...

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
WWW alienspacebabe alienspacebabe alienspacebabe 574982956 alienspacelizzie MzClusterhead  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!