Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
3rd  Annual Clusterbusters Conference - Atlanta GA (Read 2461 times)
nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
3rd  Annual Clusterbusters Conference - Atlanta GA
May 28th, 2008 at 7:57pm

Clusterbusters is proud to announce our third annual conference!   Smiley

2008 Clusterbusters Conference

In affiliation with the University of West Georgia, which is sponsoring the event, we will be staying at the New Crowne Plaza, Atlanta Airport.
Room Rates will be $92.00 each for single and/or double occupancy. Upgrades are available for $30.00

Registration information will be available soon on the conference web page, for both the hotel and the conference, and will be announced shortly.

Dates for the conference are October 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2008.

Confirmed speakers are:
~Dr. John Halpern
~Dr. Andrew Sewell
~Teri Robert  (Author and well known patient advocate, and was awarded the National Headache Foundation's Patient Partners Award in 2004 for her "ongoing patient education, support and advocacy."
~Dr. Ken Lazarus ( Dr. Lazarus practices Neurology in Fayetteville and Griffin, Georgia. Dr. Lazarus graduated from the Duke University School of Medicine)
~Rick Doblin Ph.D  Maps Founder

More speakers will be added and will be announced as they are confirmed.

There will be panel discussions devoted to the treatments of, and the Doctor - Patient relationships involved in, cluster headaches. Discussions headed by Larry Schor PhD, LPC
Associate Professor and Coordinator of Therapeutic Services, U. of West Georgia.

CME's (Continuing Medical Education credits) will most likely be offered but are still in the works as of this date.
There will be Certificates of Completion awarded by the University of West Georgia.

Additional information, including transportation, meals, and assorted included festivities, will be available soon.

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

gore2424
Ex Member

Re: 3rd  Annual Clusterbusters Conference - Atlanta GA
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 12:58am

Hi nani Terry (the builder) here dont forget to give me an address where to send the auction items that you know I am always willing to donate Ü
And plenty of time for me to get something made and get decals on it too Ü. Terry

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 10:02am

Check your PMs, hon.

And thanks so much again!!!!

hugs, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 12:09am

Hello Folks,
Sorry it took us so long to get everything together. We still have information to add to the site but all the important items such as, dates, registration at the hotel, fees and schedules are available at:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Also, here is the direct link to the sponsorship page in case anyone knows of a group, corporation or individual that might like to help sponsor the event.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Thanks to everyone that helped put this all together, especially BobB and Mast.

Any questions, feel free to write directly to me or post here.

Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 12:42am

We're getting close folks.

Just a month away. If you are planning on attending, please be advised that the room rates are being held until the 15th of September. Please book your room(s) before that time. Rooms will be available after that date but I can't quarantee the conference price breaks after that.
Online registration is linked from the conference page:

If you are planning on attending but won't be registering for rooms before that date, or registering with Clusterbusters until later, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get an accurate count for meals, etc.

Thanks...
See you soon!!!  Smiley
Bobw

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

gore2424
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 2:19am

PLEASE HELP ME I lost address where to send donations to. Will ship it out next week with the Blue Meanie's auction items. Thanking you Terry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!