Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Random headaches (Read 1880 times)
Argonaut
CH.com Junior

The guitar fiend.

Perth, Australia
Random headaches
May 30th, 2008 at 5:35am

Does anyone get random hits between cluster periods?

I'm not in a cluster period at the moment but I find that I'll get times when I'm hit for 2-3 days in a row between PF moments.

Just wondering if this is common?

Hic sunt dracones.&&&&"A poet is not an apostle; he drives out devils only by the power of the devil."
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Random headaches
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2008 at 7:13am

I call them 'wild-cats' and hate them with a vengeance.  It's the fear factor, for sure.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

midwestbeth
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2008 at 12:20pm

I get random hits all the time.  No rhyme or reason to them.  5 minutes or so on the 02 knocks them out.  When 02 isn't available, I'll slam an energy drink, if that doesn't take care of it, it does give me some time to get to the 02.

PF wishes to you,
Beth

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Reply #3 - May 31st, 2008 at 8:41am

I think it's pretty common for episodics to have attacks between cycles.  I know that I do.  Although for me, it's not two or three days in a row--more like a couple each month with days or weeks between them.
I don't usually keep O2 around when out of cycle, but my random hits can usually be put down with ginger tea, or a combination of strong coffee and extra strength tylenol.

Patti
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2008 at 8:58am by pattik »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!