Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Its grillin time! (Read 2335 times)
Jonny
Ex Member

Its grillin time!
Jun 2nd, 2008 at 8:03pm

And this is a great website if your into grillin like I am.

This dude can cook anything on a grill it seems....LOL

Hope you get some pointers from it.  Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Re: Its grillin time!
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:19pm

Great find Jonny... If it's summer and I eat it it's usually grilled at my house.

I was kind of disappointed in the site though... there were no recipes for grilled spotted dick.

Oh well...

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:25pm

Quote:
I was kind of disappointed in the site though... there were no recipes for grilled spotted dick.

Silly. Everyone knows that you braise and gently baste spotted dick.

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 4:35am

Tony one of these days I swear I am making you spotted dick my sweet! It's got the most diabolical name on Mother Earth but it's one of the ultimate winter comfort foods.. I adore it!
Kiss

IP Logged

zwibbs-Scott
CH.com Hall of Famer

Stay Strong !!!

x1|New Rochelle|USA|usa|501|104|NY,New_York
Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 6:10am

There is nothing better than grilled ribs , shrimp, and steak. Great find !

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:00am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I have to say that sometimes I feel that I'm the only one in the world that doesn't like barbecue sauce or ribs. Beats me. Living where I do, Texas hots are BIG. In Western NY, it's a must. "Johnny's Texas Hots" are even franchised from here. Nice sites though.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:35am

Charlie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:00am:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register flag.gif

I have to say that sometimes I feel that I'm the only one in the world that doesn't like barbecue sauce or ribs. Beats me. Living where I do, Texas hots are BIG. In Western NY, it's a must. "Johnny's Texas Hots" are even franchised from here. Nice sites though.

Charlie

Not the only one Charlie.  I never use BBQ sauce either.  If I marinade it is with Itialian dressing.  The BBQ sauce is to sweet for me, makes a real mess and burns to easy.

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 11:46am

Quote:
Tony one of these days I swear I am making you spotted dick my sweet! It's got the most diabolical name on Mother Earth but it's one of the ultimate winter comfort foods.. I adore it!
Kiss

I will consider this a promise... (ya know I'm not all that far from Paul's home, relatively speaking) ... and why do we have to wait till winter?  Smiley

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

echo
CH.com Alumnus

Chronic and still alive
--- I Win!

Overland Park, KS
Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 1:40pm

Thanks for sharing this site.  Learned something new.  Never came to mind to stack the ribs as they smoke.  Now I can do twice as much.  nummy..Smiley

On a side note: - I always remove the membrane.

"If you love something, let it go.  If it doesn't come back,  hunt it down and kill it". Proud father of a US Marine,  Marine turned COP, Navy Corpsman, and KS Army National Guard. Our  4 sons serve.

IP Logged

aprilbee
CH.com Alumnus

Ain't I a stinkah!!

Warr Acres, Oklahoma
Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 4:02pm

Okay, I'm rusing home tonight and grilling those chocolate bananas, I alwasy grill them with brown sugar and cinnamon, I NEVER thought of chocolate!!!  I"m so excited Thanks Jonny!!   Kiss

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” By Maya Angelou

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 9:06pm

Jonny, cool link. Must try that someday soon, could almost smell them on the grill! Smiley

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!