Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Blanket prayers and vibes (Read 1931 times)
jimmers
Ex Member

Blanket prayers and vibes
Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:17pm

I'm not trying to cop out or be lazy but it just seems to me that our CH Family hasn't had a lot of good luck lately.

I just want to let everyone know you are always in our (Jim and Barbs) thoughts and prayers and positive vibes!

We love you guys, and wish all of this bad stuff that has been going on lately would just pass this Family by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Love,

Jimmers and Barb

IP Logged

Ray
CH.com Alumnus

Ray

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Blanket prayers and vibes
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:35pm

Jim:

Speaking for myself, it means a lot to me!  Thank you and don't stop!

I try to pray for specific needs and the clusterville family every day.

Wishing everyone well,

Ray

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

*While we have the time, let us do good*

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW raymond.schwartz759 rayplace raymond.schwartz759 raymond759  
IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:52pm

I'm a fairly simple guy... when I awaken I say a prayer for all my cluster friends and supporters and when I lay me down to sleep I do the same... then during the course of the day I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.... (I mean really... how do you not think of loved ones?)

The bonus is I use less electricity for the number of candles I have burning for this family's intentions.

I am convinced of the power of positive vibes and prayers. This group especially has earned their stripes for courage, compassion and generosity and I truly believe that God listens when we ask...

with warm regards,
Tony
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:53pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

cash5542
CH.com Hall of Famer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x1|Ocean Pines|USA|usa|498|141|MD,Maryland
Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 9:46pm

I couldn't agree with you more about the need for blanket prayers. I answered Donna's post only to have my Dad call me tonight to tell me my Aunt (his sister) will be moved to Hospice after a long fight with cancer. She is weak, not eating and throwing up blood. It's no telling how long this will last, I just hope it's easy and peaceful. So many others here are dealing with surgery and testing, just an uneasy time for many. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Charlotte

cash5542  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 9:52pm

Quote:
I'm I truly believe that God listens when we ask...

I rolled up in here ten years ago and asked for prayers for my Mom, along with me for my head. My Mom got out of the hospital and is still with us today, I manged my pain to the point that I had my life back after (at that time) 23 years.

Im not a real big God guy, but this website and something else gave me my life back............I think ill stick to whats good for me!

YOU!

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 2:56am

I believe in the power of a prayer. I know it works, just that sometimes not the ways we want it to... But nevertheless, I'm praying, for the folks in here, for my family, for the world. That works for me.

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Rosybabe
CH.com Alumnus

"Too much of a good thing
can be wonderful!!

Houston, TX
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 12:04pm

The power of prayer is the most amazing thing  Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterFunny Love!!!!!!!!!
Rosybabe ttps://www.facebook.com/rossybabe?ref=tn_tnmn smurph  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 12:13pm

I believe that praying for someone is the BEST thing one human being can do for another...................and anyone can do it.......... you needn't be wealthy or able bodied.  You need to just have the desire in you heart.

Sometimes I practice "breath prayers" It is just a thought from me to God  that takes just a second.  In the car if I see an ambulance or that kind of thing.  I believe that God listens even though I sometimes don't get the answer I am hoping for.   

So............ thanks to all of you that have added me to the list of all of those that you pray for!

Jeannie

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!