Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks to you all (Read 2349 times)
Melvyn
CH.com Veteran

We all need to relax sometimes,
somehow.

|Yeovil|England|europe|
Thanks to you all
Jun 5th, 2008 at 9:30am

Hi to everybody,

I'm in my fourth cycle - usualy get them every two to three years. I haven't posted much but I do drop in once every few days and read up on the latest messages.

The words of support written to others boost me too. It's so difficult talking to non-sufferers about CH  - they just don't understand. The other night - about 3.00 a.m. had a kip 9 - I just kept concentrating on the words of support you giys write here - funny how I always seem to hear the words in my head in american accents but suppose most of you are.
Anyway the point of this is just to say a big thank you to everyone who posts words of support - they are read, and appreciated, by many more than those to whom they are addressed.

I promise to post more.

regards,

Melvyn

Melvyn

IP Logged

catgold
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Thanks to you all
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:11am

I am so sorry to hear about your kip 9. I have only had a few of those myself in my short history of this thing. I wonder how many of us deal with 9's on a regular basis. Hang in there....
...Speaking in an American accent with a little bit of Southern accent thrown in, even though I have lived in Colorado for over 30 yrs.  God bless, Cathy

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:29am

Hi Melvyn,

Thanks for checking in.  No thanks are necessary really. 

We just pay forward with advice and kindness knowing that eventually we'll be asking for support in our own struggle.

Let us know if we can help.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:16pm

DennisM1045 wrote on Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:29am:
We just pay forward with advice and kindness knowing that eventually we'll be asking for support in our own struggle.

Well said, Dennis!

IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:23pm

Hi Melvyn,
speaking with an American accent Wink
I totally know what you mean. When I'm pacing the floors or rocking back and forth clutching the side of my head in the middle of the night, it helps to think of the people here and know that others understand.
Hope you drop in more often.

Wishing you PFDAN
~Kris

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 10:26pm

Pure 100% USA clusterhead here. kick the beasts ass!!! Coach bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 11:09pm

Melvyn, your words here are appreciated.  More than YOU know.  You paid it forward already.  SEE?   Wink

Do not hesitate to come here, ask questions, vent or ask for individual or one on one help.

Linda     calientev8@sbcglobal.net

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!