Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On the fence? Conventions past...... (Read 2776 times)
Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
On the fence? Conventions past......
Jun 8th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Thinking about attending the OUCH Convention in Dallas, but haven't made up your mind yet? Here are some pics from conventions past.....Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
You'll see anything at a convention, even a marriage!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
More doughnuts comsumed per capita than any other place in the world.  Grin

Great conversation......

Good food.......

Dancing......Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Great bunch of people.......

Plenty of relaxing and laughing.....

Honest opinions......Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Late night bull sessions......

Informative speakers.......

Creativity at it's best?

Come on....jump off the fence and come to Dallas in July!

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Re: On the fence? Conventions past......
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 8:25pm

Thirty something views and no comments! This will be my first, but I'll be there.

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 8:42pm

How about this one Bill?

Meet interesting people from far away places.

« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2008 at 9:28pm by KingOfPain »  

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 8:42pm

Thirty something views and no comments

Speechless!!!! Grin

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 8:45pm

Naps for some

Sharing secrets

Oops, I did it again.

The great guru of websites, himself  (Dj, not chuckles).

See, we ARE normal!

The obligatory cleavage picture

CH version of the *newlywed game*

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 12:36am

AND ya even get to meet, in PERSON some of the whackos interesting people of this web site!!!

And I PROMISE to leave my normal tools of the trade, in my normal axe murdering chores, at home ...  (but I AIN'T promising to leave my pink thongs or sexy nail polish at home!)

Come one, come ALL!!!

You will NEVER forget it!

And besides, ya git to let me pinch yer butt, as the official ass pincher!

Be prepared to be hugged more than you have EVER been hugged before!  We even got the hug shy Michael, from over the pond, to accept them!

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 2:38am

ClusterChuck wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 at 12:36am:

Come one, come ALL!!!

Be prepared to be hugged more than you have EVER been hugged before!  We even got the hug shy Michael, from over the pond, to accept them!

Chuck

I do not know what sounds worse the butt pinching or the hugging.  Bloody hell yes I do it has to be the hugging.  Remember we British do not do hugging on the grand scale, isn't that what you do to Babies and dogs?.  

What is wrong with a slight nodding of the head or a polite 'how do you do ' Hugging now what is that all about?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 5:11am

mummymac wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 at 2:38am:

Come one, come ALL!!!

Be prepared to be hugged more than you have EVER been hugged before!  We even got the hug shy Michael, from over the pond, to accept them!

Chuck

I do not know what sounds worse the butt pinching or the hugging.  Bloody hell yes I do it has to be the hugging.  Remember we British do not do hugging on the grand scale, isn't that what you do to Babies and dogs?.  

What is wrong with a slight nodding of the head or a polite 'how do you do ' Hugging now what is that all about?

Don't worry Tanya, Helen used to be so up tight that she squeaked when she walked and look at what we Yanks have done for her! Grin  You would hardly recoginize her for a stuffy old Brit these days.   Wink

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Reply #8 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:21pm

Paul98 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 at 5:11am:
mummymac wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 at 2:38am:

Come one, come ALL!!!

Chuck

Don't worry Tanya, Helen used to be so up tight that she squeaked when she walked and look at what we Yanks have done for her! Grin  You would hardly recoginize her for a stuffy old Brit these days.   Wink

-P.

that puts an image in my head lol

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 7:15pm

Quote:

O.K. Everyone who is going to be at the convention??? 

When we see Tanya walk in,  we all stand up, nod politely, sing Rule Britannia and then sit down.

Yeah right.  Like that's gonna happen.   Grin Grin Grin

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Agostino Leyre
CH.com Sponsor

"Hit like a phillips head
into my brain."

Madison WI USA
Reply #10 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:48pm

I'll miss you all....... Cry

Triptans cause increased number of hits and increased intensity.  Learn it, believe it, live it.  I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.&&

IP Logged

Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus

What Goes Around Comes
Around!

Georgetown,Ontario
Reply #11 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 4:36pm

Me too.................... Cry

Carol

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #12 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 8:30pm

Hey all who were at last yrs. convention.

Y'all remember fast Eddie?   I just got an e-mail that he will be there again.   I am stoked.

Last year he e-mailed me and I suppose others about the convention.  He was told he would be so welcomed.  Well he showed up...stood in the middle of the hotlel lobby and someone spotted him, gave him a hug and welcomed him and he was such a breath of fresh air.  I think I saw a tear in his eye several times.as he sat in on the technical sessions and outisde on the patio later on...  Kinda like the ones we all had when we found THIS place.   I also remember he brought some snacks.   lol

We are all looking forward to seeing you and Geneva again Fast eddie.   Linda

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!