Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NYC Memorial Day Air Show (Read 1627 times)
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
NYC Memorial Day Air Show
Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:23am

I wish I could have been here to see this show!  These were emailed to me, by my cousin.  I don’t know where she got them from, but they are AWESOME!

They are GREAT shots of New York City, and the Statue of Liberty from the air, plus FANTASTIC shots of military jets/plans.  This was from a Memorial Day air show.

Enjoy!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Re: NYC Memorial Day Air Show
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:40am

Absolutely terrific shots, Chuck, all of them.  Like being in the air, just add sound.  What a view!   

Still love that Mustang.   Smiley

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:37pm

Patti was there watching from the beach and I was there too!!! Albeit 5000 miles away by phone but I can tell you this - it sounded AWESOME!

IP Logged

aprilbee
CH.com Alumnus

Ain't I a stinkah!!

Warr Acres, Oklahoma
Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:46pm

WOW those shots are fantastic!!  Amazing pics!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” By Maya Angelou

IP Logged

mummymac
CH.com Alumnus

Kissed Donny Osmond and
proud of it

Jersey|United_Kingdom|europe
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:52pm

Fabulous photos, and what a view

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register)
WWW mummymac tanyamcintosh1 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534942699&r mummymac  
IP Logged

Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus

Work it out baby!

New York|USA
Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 5:07pm

Quote:
Patti was there watching from the beach and I was there too!!! Albeit 5000 miles away by phone but I can tell you this - it sounded AWESOME!

It was fun sharing it with you Helen.. LOL!!

It was awesome in person, although I will say my photos are NOTHING like yours Chuck!! Those are some great shots, and I saw every one of those planes from the beach.  

I've seen the Blue Angels fly before, but I never saw a plane go faster than sound until that day..I watched the plane coming towards us at the shore, and it was vewy, vewy qwiet... then BOOOm!  

That was pretty amazing!
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2008 at 5:09pm by Peppermint »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register FYI- I am NoT a clusterhead!
Love and kindness are never wasted.
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 7:16pm

Thanks Chuckles. Beautiful stuff. The only thing missing in those bi-plane shots was was Fay Wray.  Cool

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!