Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A musical WONDER! (Read 761 times)
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
A musical WONDER!
Jun 14th, 2008 at 6:07pm

I don't want to hijack Jonny's great thread about musical tastes, so I am starting another thread.

Because of Jonny's thread, I have spent an inordinate amount of time, watching YouTube musical videos.

Another type of music that I like is a capella style.  I have heard of the group Rockapella, but had not watched many videos of them.  Here is one that blew me away!  Now, as we all know, a capella is music WITHOUT the benefit of musical instruments.  How about an a capella DRUM SOLO?  The solo is about a third of the way into the song (which, the song,  is nothing special).  But the drum solo is freakin' AWESOME!

Enjoy!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Re: A musical WONDER!
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 7:50pm

Do a YouTube search for The Nylons.

IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Re: A musical WONDER!
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 8:06pm

Love both the Nylons and Rockapella!  I love excellent harmonies in general. (Rockapella used to sing for the TV show "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" - I used to watch that show just to hear them (and I had a young child at the time, so I had an excuse for watching a geographical kid's show!).

Last time I looked Rockapella was not available in Itunes . . . I'll have to check again.

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!