Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prostate walk/run Pics (Read 1650 times)
JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

x1|Springfield|USA|usa|486|122|PA,Pennsylvania
Prostate walk/run Pics
Jun 16th, 2008 at 11:00am

Thank you again to all who contributed and supported me. Here are a couple of pics from the walk.

Me and Vince Papale. The guy from the movie Invincible

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register pw2_004.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Where do I take this pain of mine&&I run but it stays right my side&&So tear me open, pour me out&&There's things inside that scream and shout&&And the pain still hates me&&So hold me, until it sleeps
pennjim123  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

Re: Prostate walk/run Pics
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 11:03am

Nice Shirt

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register pw3.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Where do I take this pain of mine&&I run but it stays right my side&&So tear me open, pour me out&&There's things inside that scream and shout&&And the pain still hates me&&So hold me, until it sleeps
pennjim123  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 11:05am

Me and a local news reporter - She is HOT!!!!!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register pw4.jpg (Attachment deleted)

pennjim123  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 11:06am

My son and I at the Rocky statue

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register pw5.jpg (Attachment deleted)

pennjim123  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:39pm

Good to see you Jim! You're looking well and your son is a cutie - must take after his mum huh?!  Wink

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:13pm

Great pics Jim. I will be doing the Relay for Life this friday night for all cancer survivors.  I used to go and walk to support my mom and dad. This year I will be walking with them as survivors.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 4:43pm

Gee Helen - You say all the right things. Love ya

Jimi - Good luck on Friday night.

pennjim123  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 4:48pm

Kickass pics, Jim.....thanks for sharing!  Smiley

IP Logged

Lizzie2
CH.com Sponsor

"L'Chaim"~Hebrew Toast~"To
Life"

Boothwyn, PA
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:20pm

The pics are great!  How hot was it that day??  Who is that Philly reporter?  Looks familiar....but I tend to only watch ABC news at like 5am when I get up (and don't wake up early enough for news most of the time on days off!), and then NBC news in the evenings/night.

How old is your son?  He's a cutie! Smiley

I'm very glad that they ended up keeping the Rocky statue at the Art Museum - that's where it belongs!

Forgot that you lived so close - we'll have to get together sometime!

Take care,
Carrie Smiley

~~"Don't know much about your life. Don't know much about your world, but Don't wanna be alone tonight on this planet they call Earth."~~
Lizzie2 Lizzie2 Lizzie52004 NeoNurseChic  
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus

Gone and Sadly Forgotten

Dallas|Texas
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 7:38pm

Jim,

Great to see you looking so well!!!  Don't be a stranger and check in more often!!  I promise fried pickles if you do!!

DD

“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
~Mother Teresa
smileyone1968@yahoo.com 1341+East+Park+Drive  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:43pm

Quote:
fried pickles

EWWWWW Donna.  please tell me that is just a joke.

Jim ya done good.  your son is absolutely adorable and I am so proud of you.

Everyone that loves ya will be with you on Friday Jimi.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

Reply #11 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 10:13am

Carrie - It was a beautiful day. It took place at 8:30am so it was still cool. The reporter is Erin Ohearn (my second favorite) but everyone from Action News was there. My wife fell in love with Jim Gardner and Adam Joseph. I got to meet my girl Cecily Tynan(#1). Here is a pic. She ran the 5k which is why she is not looking her best but if that is the worst that she is going to look all day that is fine with me. I tell everyone that this is my family(kidding) Wink

Linda - When I met up with Donna in Dallas we had ourselves a plate of fried pickles and a lot of laughs. Yum - The corner stone of any nutritional dinner Smiley Smiley.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register pw8.jpg (Attachment deleted)

pennjim123  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!