Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Loved his kids? (Read 1589 times)
LeLimey
Ex Member

Loved his kids?
Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:10am

[url]
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
[/url]

Just tell me how someone can kill two kids of 7 and 3 because he "loved them"? I hope there is a special level of hell set aside for bastards like this.  Cry

IP Logged

The Mad Viking
CH.com Sponsor

Always Look on The Bright
Side of Life

Oslo, Norway
Re: Loved his kids?
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:24am

Hate to admit it but it is cases like this or simular that i am tottaly for death-penalty.

I believe it was Jonny that a few years ago in a simular thread did use the word sharkbait.
Perhaps thats even more proper in this case

Svenn Angry Angry Angry
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:25am by The Mad Viking »  

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life&&
WWW svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:28am

He killed himself as well Svenn which saved the taxpayer I suppose. I just can't stop thinking of that poor mum and those little kids, 7 and 3 years old. Damnit they hadn't even lived yet and he took their lives to stop his ex having them. That's not love, thats possession and control and power - but it's not love.

IP Logged

Paige_H.
CH.com Junior

What the hell?

x0|Princeton|USA||0|0|WV,West_Virginia
Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:20am

A man here was got beating a toddler too death on the side of the road the other day.  The poor child was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. The man lived, and I'm glad.  Because if there isn't a special place in hell for him - there is definitely a special place in prison for him.

IP Logged

TomM
CH.com Hall of Famer

Montgomery Village, MD, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 3:14pm

Paige_H. wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:20am:
A man here was got beating a toddler too death on the side of the road the other day.  The poor child was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. The man lived, and I'm glad.  Because if there isn't a special place in hell for him - there is definitely a special place in prison for him.  

Prison is not enough, IMHO. He needs to suffer. Sorry, I know that is not Christian like but beating a kid to death? I have zero tolerence for crap like that.
TomM

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing." --Thoreau--
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id  
IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Paige_H. wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:20am:
A man here was got beating a toddler too death on the side of the road the other day.  The poor child was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. The man lived, and I'm glad.  Because if there isn't a special place in hell for him - there is definitely a special place in prison for him.  

A-holes like that don't last long in prison.

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:49pm

This is a case of 'Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" in my opinion. The death penalty is too easy -- let the jerks suffer first. Drawn and Quartered comes to mind....

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:56pm

BarbaraD wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:49pm:
This is a case of 'Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" in my opinion. The death penalty is too easy -- let the jerks suffer first. Drawn and Quartered comes to mind....

Hugs BD

Bubba in cell block D comes to mind.

IP Logged

Tiannia
CH.com Alumnus

Life does not apologies......

Eugene, OR
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:59pm

I used to counsel addicts that where on parole, if the guy is lucky someone will kill him quick, but typically violence towards kids especially like that, well it wont take the population long to make him wish he was dead.

I am a firm believer in Karma, and the Dad in the top post and this ass, they will get theirs in this life, the next, or for many many lives to come.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Tiannia_L  
IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 6:20pm

This thread comes at a time when most of us, in my neck of the woods, are in shock and horror about a local story.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This 13 year old boy was TIED TO A TREE for bad behavior?  Where does THAT punishment fit the crime?  And then to be left there ALL day in 100 plus degree temperature?

What a slow and torturous way to die!

My mind cannot come up with a proper punishment for the parents!

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 6:38pm

Helen, this part of that story, just jumped out at me with a vengence:

Quote:
He was named Man of the Year in 2005 in awards for local citizens in Runcorn in recognition for his charity work

Just boggles my mind.  This is beyond tragic. 

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Tiannia
CH.com Alumnus

Life does not apologies......

Eugene, OR
Reply #11 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 7:12pm

ClusterChuck wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 6:20pm:
This thread comes at a time when most of us, in my neck of the woods, are in shock and horror about a local story.

This 13 year old boy was TIED TO A TREE for bad behavior?  Where does THAT punishment fit the crime?  And then to be left there ALL day in 100 plus degree temperature?

What a slow and torturous way to die!

My mind cannot come up with a proper punishment for the parents!

Chuck

Holy shit. I hate stories like this. I killed me how each summer at least 2 kids would die every year from being left in the car.   At least it is not something that happens here, or at least that I have not heard anything of it here. But tying him to a tree.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Tiannia_L  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!