Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clusterbusters in hotlanta (Read 942 times)
coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Clusterbusters in hotlanta
Jun 29th, 2008 at 7:05pm

Ok, now im starting to get a little worried. Im hearing of a convention or gathering of busters in atlanta, Bob when we spoke in april you mention something like this at university of Georgia am i correct? and i have been on this site everyday since and caught no word of anything, so when is it.?, is there a hotel block? im in the dark right now!! so is there a forum for us clusterbusters that i dont know about? who is the contact for this?? Bob or any clusterbuster, if you read this post can you please help me with the info i need to be there with you guys. Im so afraid to fly its is sickning but i told my wife id be willing to take my chances on flying in the metal death bird just so i would be able to meet and shake your hand, and i ment it. So please if anyone has info can you contact me with this because this is important for me too. also is there a forum for the people who use clusterbusters?? thanks coach bill
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2008 at 7:11pm by coach_bill »  

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Re: Clusterbusters in hotlanta
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 12:33am

Its been announced in a couple of threads Bill. The official Conference web page hasn't been released yet and a lot of details are still being finalized.

Someone else can link the threads with the details and discussions here, but....

Yes, it is in Atlanta. October 3, 4 & 5. It's being held at the New Crowne Plaza
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We've been waiting for the online registration info to be made available by the hotel. Hopefully we'll have that this week.

More info to follow asap.

Bob

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Re: Clusterbusters in hotlanta
Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 1:29am

Pinkfloyd wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 at 12:33am:
Someone else can link the threads with the details and discussions here, but....

I hope you can make it, coach.  Smiley

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!