Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"New Treatment" (Read 2226 times)
wildhaus
CH.com Alumnus

Wildhaus|Switzerland
"New Treatment"
Jul 6th, 2008 at 2:31am

Hi, I am “new”!  I have something that may “SAFELY” relieve the pain of cluster headaches...  My cycle doesn't stop, so unfortunately I cannot test my theory... We know liquid (WWW) is helpful and we believe
that some “drugs” work quite well...  I have recently come across a bottled liquid that is Ice tea bonded
with Swiss Cannabis, and I have seen it have other (extra) positive effects within two heart beats, well might be...
a bit longer, and I have to say I was very “happy” ….. That’s when the thought came to me that this may work with clusters...  I will (not) send someone this "water" at "no" charge (you do have to pay) if you are willing to give it a try...  It won't hurt you (I cant promises), its just liquid, flavored, just a "bottled" water...  with some qutionabel added stuff…… Let me know!  Thanks!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

P.S.  No one has claimed this works its just a thought... well better said…. it didn’t work for me…..
but you can buy it if you like…….   and Ill take your money, gladly…..  and it's legal in Switzerland.

Oh, I am not a troll……  I am just a “honest” CCH’er with a dubious thghts……

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: "New Treatment"
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 5:45am

wildhaus wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 2:31am:
Hi, I am “new”! ...Oh, I am not a troll……  I am just a “honest” CCH’er with a dubious thghts……

Don't tell me.  Let me guess.   You also happen to be an agent for this wonderful product and I'll be miraculously cured after I send you all my hard-earned.

That's perfectly fine by me because it means you can send it straight back to me to buy shares in a beautiful harbour bridge with opera house attached, and I just happen to be the sole agent.

At no extra cost I'll organise you're next election.   (Virgins extra.)

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 8:31am

Boy, howdy...

With all the testimonials and assurances, how can we possibly question the efficacy of bottled cannabis hoodoo water? 

After all--what doesn't work for anyone we ever heard of may work for somebody, somewhere, someday, even if we have no real evidence that it actually does anything. 

Please mail some cannabis hoodoo water to my postal drop that I have listed in a phony name.  I'll pick it up in a week or so (wearing my false moustache) when I've had the chance to look the place over for DEA agents.

Mr. Incognito

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 9:38pm

ha, ha, ha,  looks just like wreefer leaf. But you know what? it could be filled with skunk piss and i would drink it if it worked so send me some of your "qutionable added stuff " and i must confess im happy to hear it didnt WORK anyway, this way i would have no doubts to the uselessness of this swiss canniabis bonded double super proton. thanks Coach bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

Sandy_C
CH.com Sponsor

There is no such thing
as a stupid question.

Jamestown, NC
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 5:39pm

Michael, my love, thanks for today's chuckle.

I know you're not a troll and you can keep those dubious thoughts coming through any time time you want.

Sandy

Lean on me, when you're not strong, cause we all need somebody to lean on.

IP Logged

wildhaus
CH.com Alumnus

Wildhaus|Switzerland
Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 2:04pm

I have seen this product at the store on Friday 4th of July……..
and my wife (Marta) said it reminds her of the “bottled water
that is oxygen bonded”.
I was thinking it could be a good joke, I had my kick of it…..
and all that after I got the Injection…. a kick that made things
look better for me…….  

BTW Brian, I have heard of a beer that has the same “qualities”,
beer “bonded” with Cannabis…….  
could be a (nice) way out of CH world……(?)

Michael

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!