Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thx For your help!! Im glad i Finde you People! (Read 2041 times)
Henrik
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Thx For your help!! Im glad i Finde you People!
Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:43am

Hii to all.
My name is Henrik and i didnt know about that forum since yesterday. I join right away. Im 38 yo and i have headache for 11 years. I took all nessesary med examination and dr always told me that i have migraine.
All medicine what he prescribe to me didnt help, but after 3 month of horrible pain more time daily the pain was gone. I was always exhausted but happy that is gone.
Yesterday when i finde that site and this forum i was reading the story about you people and i was cry like litle baby, becouse i realize that all what you write is happening to me and i was sad that all of  you are going to same pain like me.
I wont write you here about some cure or some medicamente that helps, becouse i dont use nothing right now. I didnt know anout O2, Verapamil and simular drugs, becouse i didnt even know about CH till yesterday. But im reading forum like crazy and looking for all info that will help me to get over this time.
Im in pain for 2 month now and i dont sleep much. Every half hour catapult me pain from my bed in im crawling around from pain. Only thing that help me is Diana that is one cream that i oiled my head on pain site and under my nose. It give me great feeling and help me to get over the pain. Then i go for walk. Fresh air seem to do god to my head and that is all what im doing. Is painfull and sometimes dont help me so i go back to my apt and i hope that pain will be gone or ill be so exhausted that i will fall to sleep. I dont have basement to go there like some of you that wont disturb my famile. My wife and 10yo son are realy great support to me and they understand what im going true. But i can see in her eyes that they are terrified. Im realy thankfull to them, to understand me in such moments.
Im sorry for all that need to get true same s***t like me. Am on end of my energy and im hoping that will be over soon. When i start having those attack 2 months ago i get fired becouse my boss was thinking that im playing with him. I try to finde another job, but always when i say that i have those attacks they dont wanna gimme a job. They all need  healthy workers.
I dont know what to doo. I just hope that will be over soon and i will get some job. My savings are gone, bills not paid and the pain wont go away. But...if someone is willing to help me financial they can do some donations on my paypal account: henrik2007@email.si . Thx.
Im sorry to disturbing you with my problems and im sorry for my bad english. I forgot to tell that im from Slovenia, small country in Europe.
One more thing i need to tell you.
Im realy thankfull all of you that you are keep that forum live and give people information about HC. A lot of people even dont know that they  have HC. I was searching about CH on net in our country and suprisse - nothing. Not the word about CH, no information in our language. That make me really sad. Where we live ?? In stone age??
I think im gonna do O.U.C.H website in our language to give people information about CH.
Thx for reading this and i hope we all defeat our HC and keep this forum a live for other people that need help.

Henrik

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Thx For your help!! Im glad i Finde you People!
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:20pm

Right on Henrick. Maybe you could send some donations my way. I'm broke too.  WinkKeep up the good work reading and learning. I have found that is the best weapon against the demon. Knowledge. Cool
Some more reading here.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Pay it forward, meaning pass all this on to someone that doesn't know.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:40pm

I'll help you out without a second thought, Henrik, but I've no idea how to do PayPal.  Send me your credit card details, including PIN and password, and I'll do it as a direct deposit.

As Ali is my witness, I'm an honest man.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:48pm

Quote:
Send me your credit card details, including PIN and password, and I'll do it as a direct deposit.

Your killing me Brian. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'll show ya mine if you show me yours Grin
all the best in aussieland
thebb

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:00pm

Henrik wrote on Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:43am:
My savings are gone, bills not paid and the pain wont go away. But...if someone is willing to help me financial they can do some donations on my paypal account: henrik2007@email.si . Thx.

Henrik, I don't think that part of it's going to happen, but we'll be happy to help you with your CH as best we can.

A Slovenian CH site would be a very good thing.  Please let us know if and when you've managed to put it into place.

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 2:47pm

Would you like my social security number?  Provide me with your fax number as I don't want to post it on this forum.  Sorry for the secrecy Henrik but there are some people around here you can not trust

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 6:45pm

If you have CH, go to doctor and get a script for O2 and maybe verapimil or lithium.

See if you can get imitrex (which you might have got something similar for migraines.

As for $$, can't help you. Sorry.

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 11:04pm

henrik, i am glad you are here. when i was getting hit hard and couldn't sleep i spent hours on this site. the people on this site have very kind and helpful.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!