Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UGHHHHH**&^&%$$!!!!!!! (Read 1389 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
UGHHHHH**&^&%$$!!!!!!!
Jul 16th, 2008 at 4:44pm

Is there a penalty for killing an O2 supplier?????

I'm down to half a tank - ok no problem - call friendly supplier - right!!! WRONG!!! Call up my supplier.... PROBLEM.... all their E tanks NOW have REGULATORS on them!!!! WTF?????

I just need a couple of damn tanks - sorry can't do... HUH?

I've spent the better part of the day finding a NEW supplier (not easy around here in the country) and getting a new script from the doc faxed to them (after I finally found one) etc, etc, etc. Now I'm waiting on my new supply to arrive before this damn tank dries up!!

This old supplier had NEVER heard of a 25liter regulator and all their tanks had 8 liter regulators on them and that should be enough for anyone...  Needless to say in the middle of a hit I'm not a really nice person and it wasn't a pleasant conversation.....

Then there's my neuro's nurse... we've gotten where we talk thru a third party -- the only time I call his office is when I'm in the middle of a hit (or thereabouts) and she has this "superior non headache attitiude" which I cannot tolerate, so we do better thru a third party... He signed an O2 script and she wanted the third party to "explain" it to me... not good! I told the "third party" (a very sweet lady whom I never blow up at) to just fax the script and I'd take care of the usage and she just laughed (she's dealt with me before). I'm gonna have to take that nurse out one of these days!!!

How something so SIMPLE can get so complicated beats the hell out of me...

But I'm ok now -- O2 is on the way -- My new supplier has actually heard of CH (and 25 liter regulators) and seems really nice and ready to be as helpful as they can be.

Hope everyone's day is going better than mine.... Smiley

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

tuck
CH.com Veteran

Damn this cross is heavy
!

Gillespie , Illinois
Re: UGHHHHH**&^&%$$!!!!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2008 at 7:33pm

barbara, I know just how you feel!!! recently my employer changed insurance companies on me and my old O2 supplier didnt accept the new insurance. what a TOTAL FIASCO trying to line up a new supplier!!!!  It took  2 PANIC filled days, (as i was down to one itty bitty portable tank) but, it all worked out. glad to hear its working for you too. Heres to beter days ahead .  God bless,,,,Tuck

cancer shmancer,, i get cluster headaches!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 1:22am

I had a nurse ratchet at the kaiser in San Diego who had that "oh it's just aheadache and there's no way we can get oxygen to you the same day!" attitude! I've learned to leave my weapons locked up when I know I'll be dealing with nurrse ratchet....I'm sure I'd be able to control my temper...well pretty sure.....well kinda sorta sure!!!! Grin

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 6:39am

I hope your O2 arrives early Barb.  There is nothing more aggrivating than going to a supplier and finding out that they can no longer supply.

PF wishes headed your way.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #4 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 8:02am

Smiley Smiley Smiley  Much better morning.... No one got hurt. O2 arrived from new supplier. I got easy (finally), got some rest (finally). This morning I'm just at a shadow -- Life is good....

Kurt and Dennis, I'm wishing us all a great day -- let's not let the SOB mess us up today .... (fingers crossed.)

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 3:53am

I wish you a great day! Smiley

Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!