Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone in NYC on August 9th? (date corrected) (Read 949 times)
LeLimey
Ex Member

Anyone in NYC on August 9th? (date corrected)
Jul 19th, 2008 at 12:07pm

Who fancies coming along and meeting some more clusterheads and supporters? Paul and I will be in NYC and would love to meet up with you. More details about where and exact times (pm) to be determined when we gauge interest.

I hope you can come along, whether it's your first time meeting another sufferer/supporter or your 50th - trust me, there is nothing as good as meeting another clusterhead!

Please feel free to pm me or email me or leave a number where I can call you

Helen
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2008 at 10:41am by N/A »  

IP Logged

debOUCH
CH.com Old Timer

..&^%*%$(*&^&^%..

x0|Holbrook|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Re: Anyone in the NYC Area on August 3rd?
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 10:09pm

ugggggggggg helen.........saturdays are absolutely the worst days for me to even attempt to get off from the vineyard, especially now in our high season~ however, it says august 3rd, at the top of this message, and that is  a sunday i believe???????// so i am confused as to which day it is .i may be able to swing a sunday.........let me know....pm me if u want or u do have my cell#.hope u r enjoying ur time in the states!!!
deb
xo

Deb Piscitelli Powers winelova50  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Anyone in NYC on August 9th? (date corrected)
Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 10:42am

Deb I'm sorry, I mixed myself up posting about NYC and Niagara - in Niagara on the 3rd. I'll give you a call tomorrow anyhow!
Take care
Helen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!