Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I don't understand (Read 1561 times)
Karl
Ex Member

I don't understand
Jul 30th, 2008 at 9:00pm

I thought i was out of my cycle cause outside of some shadow type headaches i had no real hits for 3-4 days. now today I have a kip 4. is that normal or am I just the freak again (like the rest of you all LOL

seriously I don't understand could anybody shed any light on this.
This cycle is different for me.
first the kip 9, more nocturnal hits than in the past but only kip4's but still having daytime hits around 5-6
I am having good control at aborting.

Karl
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2008 at 10:11pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Re: I don't understand
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 11:30pm

Hang in there-  while my cycle is winding down I get a hit every now and then that catches me off guard and is a big let down-

So no hits at all for 3-4 days or are you still getting hits in the day?  Wasn't sure if I read it correctly.  If no hits for 3-4 days your cycle may be winding down so stay hopeful and keep on- 

Kelly

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 12:52am

Some of us have our cycles end abruptly.  Mine go out with a whimper--become less frequent and less intense, until they fade out altogether.  Sounds as if you may be going through the same thing. 

I usually figure my cycle's ended when I go 7 days without a hit or a shadow.  I'm usually right.

Sounds to me as if you're winding down. 

Good.   Smiley

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 9:13am

Hey Karl... You hang in there man.  Sounds like the Beast isn't done with you yet.  My cycles get very eratic at times too.  3 PF days followed by 3 really rough days.

I don't consider myself out of cycle unless I have zero hit or shadows for a few weeks to a month.

I know it can be hard but try to enjoy the PF time you do get.  I hope this was just a swan song.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:37am

Some are like Dennis, I'm closer to George, they start off slow, and go "out with a whimper." I don't let my guard down until I've gone a week or two with nothing. Even then the E-tanks stay scattered around my garage....just in case!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:57am

mine are the same they start slow then they end the same way i usually get alot of shadows at the end but very few hits and i also am happy if i have no shadows for a week or 2 then i will start drinking and stuff again if i do it earlier it will kick off again and add another few weeks to my cycle

Just hang in there and stay strong PF wishes for ya mate i wish mine would end
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:59am by BrianJ »  

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

Karl
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 12:04pm

thanks everyone , this cycle has been very different for me and i appreciate the info and support. God Bless you All.

Karl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!