Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi From Ireland (Read 1560 times)
Conor
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hi From Ireland
Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:06pm

Hi, new member here and fellow CH sufferer. Glad to have found a good support group for CH! Been suffering with it for the last year and it's a severe case. I have gone for the CT scans, teeth x-rayed looking for anything causing the pain but my doctors have confirmed it sadly.

Just wondering do any other members lose sensation in either sides of body during an attack? I also find I walk like I am very drunk when an attack hits leading to misunderstandings Roll Eyes

Also if my grammar is bad at times the reason is most likely the pain, I find doing things during a minor attack helps but sadly am struck down some times. I'm ranting now so Il stop, but Hi and this looks a great site.  Smiley

IP Logged

BrianJ
CH.com Veteran

Take It Easy

|Liverpool|England|
Re: Hi From Ireland
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:09pm

Hi conor im sorry you had to find this place but welcome anyhow

Regards and PF wishes to you

Brian

PF Wishes to all.&&We all live with this crap But it is not who we are dont let it control you!!!.

IP Logged

Conor
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:11pm

Thanks for the welcome!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 1:34am

Welcome to the board, I'm a stumbling, rambling drunken looking idiot when I'm getting hit!

When you get a chance run thru your regien with us, what you take as a prevent, what you use as an abortive, give the whole gang a chance to make some suggestions for you. Glad you found us, damned sorry you had to!!!! Wink

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

sandie99
CH.com Hall of Famer

Wish it, dream it, do
it - inspite the pain!

Finland
Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 7:53am

Welcome Conor! Smiley

Wishing you PF time,
Sanna

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!