Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cluster surgery videos (Read 1621 times)
clusterstopper
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cluster surgery videos
Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:27am

Hi;
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
MIGRAINE SURGERY & SELFCURE VIDEO
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can see video of (doctor) who stole all my work!:

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Re: Cluster surgery videos
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:29am

Hi Ali.

Still pedaling your wares I see.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

clusterstopper
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:34am

I meet in my way only (good persons! as who you know), because of that medical journals published my stolen works. The thieves (doctors), are welcome in the medical journals, so its true what my professor mahmoudof (Bordenko institue of neurosurgery) says (doctors who works less in medicine, write more in medical journals).
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:58am by clusterstopper »  

IP Logged

itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 7:59am

WWW itotka  
IP Logged

Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 11:32pm

Jeez Ali ya dumbass Wahahbi redneck. Go peddle your wares to the Taliban. They might believe you.

Smiley

kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!