Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Side (Read 833 times)
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus

Go Cubbies  / even though
they suck

x1|naperville|USA|usa|360|126|IL,Illinois
New Side
Sep 11th, 2008 at 12:27am

Short history of my CHs are as follows : I had been chronic  for approx 30 years.  Then about a year and a half ago for the first time in my cluster career without daily meds or histamine desensitization my clusters just stopped. Now over a year later they are starting back up , but on the opposite side of my head. I have never had a cluster on that side.  They feel different too. I can't put my finger on it. It's almost like it's more on the surface and not so much deep pain (if that makes any sense).  That's as close as I can describe it. Has this happened to anyone else ?

Dave

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: New Side
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 9:28am

Dave, my cycles switch sides continuously and there's certainly a difference though it's so subtle I can't exactly explain it.  I know my leftie cycles are a lot less painful than the right but, at the same time, I don't cope with them half as well.

Here's hoping it's all a false alarm,

Brian down under.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 11:02am

MR_FLOOR wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 at 12:27am:
Has this happened to anyone else ?

No. You are a f'n freak. Run - do not walk - to the nearest hospital and check yourself into the psych ward.

(I'm just kidding - for those around here who are more literal in their interpretations.)

IP Logged

MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus

Go Cubbies  / even though
they suck

x1|naperville|USA|usa|360|126|IL,Illinois
Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 11:39am

Thanks Bill. Believe me I thought of doing that more than once.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!