Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PFO STUDY / MYST II (Read 541 times)
CH-HELL
Ex Member

PFO STUDY / MYST II
Sep 14th, 2008 at 6:11pm

I was accepted to do a headache study call myst II,  but got kicked out for having too many ha's.  They only wanted people with less than 15 ha's per month.
    I wanted to know if anyone on this site has heard of this the study was called myst II, or PFO study.  There is a valve in the heart that they have found too be open on most ha sufferers, in the study itself they closed that valve this valve is supposed to be closed but 25% of the population it stays open,  and is open on 75% of people that have ha's with aura.  The study was done near chicago, I cant find myst II online but you can search pfo online and find it.
   Has anyone here had this done, and if so does it help for CH???????

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!