Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
scotch truth (Read 790 times)
Yorky
CH.com Alumnus

learn to meditate (or
just sit & do nowt)

x1|blackpool|England|europe|170|201|
scotch truth
Sep 20th, 2008 at 7:25pm

A married Scotsman went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman."

The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?"

The Scotsman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."

The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again.  For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box"

The Scotsman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment . . .   and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying,  "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

The Scotsman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!"

today is a gift.....thats why it is called the &&&&present.

IP Logged

andrewjb
CH.com Hall of Famer

when the love of power
becomes the power of
love !

x1|london|England|europe|185|238|
Re: scotch truth
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 5:01pm

Grin. not to any priest i've known,  Wink. andrew.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!