Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jen/Flipper.... (Read 1498 times)
Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Jen/Flipper....
Sep 23rd, 2008 at 4:49pm

Just wondering how you all are doing.....haven't heard in a couple days.......

Jackie

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Re: Jen/Flipper....
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 8:20pm

Hi Jackie.  We're still alive and kicking here.  Phil felt pretty good most of the day yesterday.  He didn't get hit yesterday until after I left for work at 10:30 last night.  He ended up having a pretty rough night.  Today has been okay for him.  He went out and got some new tires on the car.  Since we blew one out we figured we might as well get all four new since winter's right around the corner.  He also worked on the pole barn a little bit.  We had a fire back in January and he's rebuilding it.  Right now he's just chillin' reading the messages on the boards. 

We ordered a new regulator off from ebay on Saturday.  We haven't gotten it yet, but we should soon. 

I had a rough day today too.  I only slept for maybe 4 -4 1/2 hours.  I just laid in bed and watched movies and rolled around wanting sleep soooo bad.  I have to work tonight.  I hope that it's busy so I stay awake.  I'll probably crash hard core tomorrow.  I'm just drained right now.  My problems pale comparred to Phil's. 

Chat with you later. 

Hugs, Kisses and PF days to all,

Jen

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #2 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 5:43pm

One day at a time, Sweetie......stay after it.... Smiley

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 6:14pm

Phil has had such a bad day.  He's getting hit non stop.  I hope that new regulator gets here soon.  Poor guy.  I just want this beast to go away.  I'm so sick of it.   Angry  I want some sweet remission for him soon.

At least I slept better today.  I still feel worn out though.  Two more nights of work and I have a four day weekend.  It's just not coming fast enough.

Hugs and Kisses,

Jen

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 6:33pm

The new reg. should help.....crank that sucker wide open....

Hoping for better days for you all too.......

Enjoy your long weekend the best you can......

Love & Big Hugs,
Jackie

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #5 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 6:38pm

Thanks Jackie.  We sure will try.  It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in Michigan.

SMOOOOOCH  Kiss

Jen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!