Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thought this board might be interested (Read 2062 times)
rocky
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|peterborough|Canada||0|0|ON,Ontario
Thought this board might be interested
Sep 24th, 2008 at 7:24pm

Re: Kilowatt3!-wow!!
Reply #68 - Today at 7:19pm       Whether it's the end of my 4 mos. episode or not , I'll take it!.
My story goes like this. I'm 60 yrs old and live near Peterborough Ontario. I've been in my 3rd episode(and longest) over the past 3 years. Thanks to this board, I found out about O2 in my 2nd cycle last year and it literally saved my life. (I use the clustermask with the mouthpiece only at 12-15 lpm-normally aborts in 3-7 mins.-most have been at the kip 6-8 level) ( 5-8 CH's/day and night)
Since this last episode has been the longest I was starting to really be concerned that I was starting to flirt with being chronic.
I decided to try RC seeds about 6 weeks ago. Started with 10 seeds/day and after 3 weeks had worked up to 100 seeds. No side effects at all but there was no change at al to my hits and I finally gave up.
Lurking on the board every day, I came across the first Kilowatt3 post and have been following it ever since. Two weeks ago I figured(being very skeptical) that I'd try it out anyways.
Got all the pills off the shelf at my local health food store and followed the mixture exactly as posted. It was on a Friday night nearly 2 weeks ago that I started and that was the first night I slept through the night in 4 mos. Now it's either a coincidence that I was going out of cycle that exact night or the formula really works(at least for me) as I HAVE NOT HAD ONE HEADEACHE SINCE. Belive me I've got my fingers crossed but so far so good and I am going to keep up the Kilowatt3(Jim) daily regimen for at least another few weeks. Thank-you JIM.
This is kind of freeking me out that it could actually work but I'll take it.

What a great board/resource for us CH'rs. I'll try and give you an update as time goes on. Thanks, Rocky 

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Thought this board might be interested
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 8:31pm

Another success story on that stuff, WOW! Please keep posting either alone or under Kilowatts thread, starting to get too many successes to call this just a coincidence! Grin

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 12:42am

Continuing to be very interested in this.  Thanks for posting your story, Rocky.

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 3:15pm

rocky wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 7:24pm:
Re: Kilowatt3!-wow!!
Reply #68 - Today at 7:19pm
      Whether it's the end of my 4 mos. episode or not , I'll take it!...

Lurking on the board every day, I came across the first Kilowatt3 post and have been following it ever since. Two weeks ago I figured(being very skeptical) that I'd try it out anyways.
Got all the pills off the shelf at my local health food store and followed the mixture exactly as posted. It was on a Friday night nearly 2 weeks ago that I started and that was the first night I slept through the night in 4 mos. Now it's either a coincidence that I was going out of cycle that exact night or the formula really works(at least for me) as I HAVE NOT HAD ONE HEADEACHE SINCE. Belive me I've got my fingers crossed but so far so good and I am going to keep up the Kilowatt3(Jim) daily regimen for at least another few weeks. Thank-you JIM.
This is kind of freeking me out that it could actually work but I'll take it.

What a great board/resource for us CH'rs. I'll try and give you an update as time goes on. Thanks, Rocky  

Hey Rocky!

Thanks for the report - Please post a follow-up & let us know if you're still PF!

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

gsockrider
CH.com Newbie

x0|New Orleans|USA||0|0|LA,Louisiana
Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 5:25pm

Sorry, I am the new guy here. Someone please tell me what the kilowat 3 thread is about. I can't find it and my head is too clouded to keep looking. the last couple nights have been 10's and I am looking for relief.

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 5:50pm

It's on the medications board:

Quote:
The recent appearance of the black cloud made me come back to this site. After reading your post I raced to the stores. That very 1st day the black cloud started moving away. Instantly he was able to sleep through the night. The next day dropped to a  K4, the next a K2, then came about 7 days of K1. Today there is not even a sign of the cloud. My skeptical husband who didn’t want to waste more money on “herbs” is now shaking his head in disbelief. He’ll stay on them for a while, just to be sure. Hard to believe he was entering a full blown cycle just 11 days ago.

My whole family thanks you kilowatt3!!!!

Here is his recipe. You should look up his post……I’m sure glad I found it.

Kudzu - 1000 mg, 2x per day (morning & night) 
Magnesium - 250 mg, 2x per day (morning & night) 
St. John's Wort - 300 mg, 2x per day (morning & night) 
Skullcap - 425 mg at bedtime 
Melatonin - 10 mg at bedtime 

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Kilowatt3
CH.com Old Timer

1952 Jag

Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:01pm

Thanks Linda!

I'm not sure I know how to insert a link into the thread, but I'm about to try:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Lessee if that works...

Anyway, it's a combo of herbs and dietary supplements that has provided dramatic relief for several of us (about six now) so far.  Please give it a try and see how it does for you!

Regards,
Jim

Regards,
Jim
SW Louisiana

If "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger", then how come I always feel like $hit after every near-death experience?
WWW kilowatt3  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!