Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Carotid Blockage (Read 499 times)
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Carotid Blockage
Sep 25th, 2008 at 8:32pm

During the last 6-9 months, my CH attacks have been few and sporadic. And all have been easily controlled with O2 I have attributed this to 100 Mg. of Topamax as a prevent, keeping most of the attacks at bay. But tests earlier this week show that my left carotid artery is 90-99% blocked, and the right one is 70-79% blocked.
  So has anybody else run into this. Where the blood flow has been blocked and their CH attacks have demenished? Or is the Dopymax actually doing its job, and this is just a coincidence?

Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!