Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Imitrex Tutorial Video.. (Read 1378 times)
barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Imitrex Tutorial Video..
Sep 27th, 2008 at 9:25am

I have just got my Imitrex Injection Kit but have not used it yet. I found this video that takes you step by step on how to use it.
Thought this might help some of the first time users such as myself. I am confident now that I have watched the video on how to use it confidently for the first time.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I do not think you were able to watch the link I had, try this.  Sorry about that  Embarrassed, Hope this works. Smiley

« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2008 at 3:23pm by barry_sword »  

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Re: Imitrex Tutorial Video..
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 3:19pm

Hi Barry,  you sould check out the link to the left  IMITREX TIP.  You should only take two stat dose injections in 24 hours, the tip explains have to get more out of those (up to six) check out the link.     Phil

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 3:29pm

Thanks Phil. I only have it with me when I am away from my o2. Thanks for the heads up on only two injects per 24hrs. My Neuro stressed this to me also.

Looking out for each other, very cool! Cool

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 8:29pm

Hey Barry,

The other thing I'd mention is that I found the 4mg stat dose a lot easier on my system than the 6mg stat dose. 

I don't use that many so the daily limit isn't an issue.  It's just that 4mg is very effective and I don't get so many side effects.

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 1:30pm

Cool beans for you,
Never MIX TRIPTANS. ever
thebb Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!