Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Here I go again (Read 1287 times)
gsockrider
CH.com Newbie

x0|New Orleans|USA||0|0|LA,Louisiana
Here I go again
Sep 28th, 2008 at 8:09am

5 years ago I was diagonosted with Cluster headaches, delt with it for a few months and about $50,000 woth of testing. It went away. Two weeks ago It returned and its bad. Due to hurricaine gustov ( I am in New Orleans) I have lost my job and my insurance and don't have much money. Doe anyone know of any help (medical) I can get?

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Re: Here I go again
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 8:45am

Sorry to hear the beast found your address again.  5 years is a long break but it's never long enough.

Here is a link to some non-med solutions that might help: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If you can get the original perscribing Dr to renew your perscriptions try this approach: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Good luck in your search for work and a solution for your head.  Smiley

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 1:14pm

There's got to be 02 around there somewhere? Caffeine and energy drinks work in a pinch. Dennis gave exellent advice as well. Wished I could help more.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 2:06pm

Quote:
There's got to be 02 around there somewhere? Caffeine and energy drinks work in a pinch. Dennis gave exellent advice as well. Wished I could help more.
all the best
thebb

Under 300 bucks gets ya oxygen.

Potter

IP Logged

gsockrider
CH.com Newbie

x0|New Orleans|USA||0|0|LA,Louisiana
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 6:21am

Dennis,
Thanks for the links, when it came last night, i took a benadril and a coffee so strong you could stand a fork in it. It was still intense, but it ended sooner(1 hour instead of three)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!