Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Back again (Read 657 times)
MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
Back again
Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:06am

Hi all!

Out of a almost two year long remission now. Beast started visiting again early September and finally showed me it's claws 10th of September. In the full blast now, 3 to 4 hits every night where the morning is the worst (6 - 10k). Been able to abort a few of the worst doing push ups actually, I recomend trying it if you haven't tried it before, but it has to be done on the onset of a HA. I am staying off meds this time anticipating that that will cut the cycle a little shorter (Usually lasts 3 months). At least there won't be any reboundheadaches from the Imitrex:-)

Max

IP Logged

MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Re: Back again
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 8:47am

Max,

Sorry to hear that it's back.  Do you use O2 as an abort?  If not, get to your doc and get a prescription.  It works most of the time.  Best of luck. 

Malcom

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Re: Back again
Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2008 at 1:58pm

Hope ya get through without the dope. Caffeine and 02.
Stomp on some demon a$$ Vibes to ya
all the best Cool
thebb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!