Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Phew-what a night (Read 995 times)
MaxPayne
CH.com Veteran

x0|Oslo|Norway||0|0|
Phew-what a night
Oct 9th, 2008 at 10:07am

Wow what a nite it was last nite. Within 40 minutes of falling asleep the beast pounced. 5 f*** times. Think I've had 13 hours total sleep this week. Good thing is none of the hits have amounted to much due to my newly discovered HA abortive. I can't believe I've gone 7 years without trying this. Doesn't even cost a dime and it's even healthy. Push ups! When the beast hits, I hit the floor:o Luckily this won't be going on much longer now. I know my pattern well enough to know that nites like these marks the peak of my cycle. Two more weeks and I am probably done.. for now;-)

IP Logged

MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Re: Phew-what a night
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 12:26pm

Right there with you.  12-2-4-6 on the dot.  Really sucks. Those are the ones I hate the most.  I never seem to catch them in time for O2 to work.   Been lucky with the day time hits though,  only 1-2 hits between 6am and 8pm.  Best of luck.

Malcom

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 2:36pm

The night time ones always sucked for me because I would dream of setting up the regulator and firing up the 02...which in my dreams never worked! By the time I wake up it's got a good foothold and oxygen is hit or miss!!!

Have you tried melatonin for the night time hits? It's an over the counter sleep aid available at any health food or vitamin store. Start at 3 mg before bedtime and keep upping it...(Paying attention to max dosing of course!!!)..until you get relief. Many fine relief in the 9-12 mg range, worth a shot!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 3:23pm

Never relax. Hope your over it soon.
all the best
thebb

IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 3:36pm

your survived it and those pecs were just a little bigger this morning Wink

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #5 - Oct 9th, 2008 at 4:10pm

Glad you're almost done! Have a party after or whatever...we plan on it. Smiley

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!